Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring Fun...

For Mothers Day all I really wanted was to get the grass layed in the back yard.  Chris and his dad worked all day Saturday and got it done for me!!! I am soooo happy!  Colin will love being able to play outside on the grass, he even looks out the back window and says "outsie?"We have a playground right next to our house and when its nice weather we like to get out and play on it.  Unfortunately this day of play was very short due to the fact that colin is practically translucent and started to sunburn after 10 minutes.

Also...Colin had his 18 months checkup...He is definitley a healthy little man.  He is 99% for his height, crazy, I know.  And according to the charts his the perfect weight for his height.  



5 comments:

Gulbransen Family said...

I am so glad that you got what you wanted for mother's day. Can't wait to see you in two weeks.

Marcus Lane said...

awesome! laying sod is the best...ha ha!

Ashley said...

Your yard looks SUPER DUPER! I can't wait to see it next week. We need to go swimming soon...now that the weather is nice for a minute...

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

woah you guys have a dare devil on your hands! He's a cutie :)

Marcus Lane said...

ellie- i heard 'show me love' by robyn (i think) on the radio the other day and as i was singing my heart out, i remembered singing back in the good ol' days. too funny! remember 'what if god was one of us?'

ha ha ha ha ha