Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Day out, with Thomas...

For Memorial day, my super cute grandma took us all to see Thomas the tank engine in Heber.  It is such a fun thing for boys to do, and there are 3 boys right at the perfect age for it.  Colin was really overwhelmed but once we got on the train he zoned out and just watched the scenery.  Oh, and yes...that is my husband with no hair.  He got sick of his long locks and decided to buzz it off to the scalp whilst I was sleeping.  A few tears were shed, and then I got over it, now I actually like it.


6 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun! Phil has the buzzed look goin on also and it's super!

Shana Smith said...

I LOVE the buzz, I wish Nate would do his! What a fun little outing with Thomas, I cant wait til Coast is into that kind of stuff!

Marcus Lane said...

choo choo! coming through

Jinksfam said...

Wow that looks so fun. I will have to get Ethan there one day. I am so excited for our play date ... when it happens.

Michelle said...

Hey, we decided to change our blog to private, so send me your email address and I'll have you added!

Michelle said...

Oh yeah, you'll need my email. It's mashjensen @ yahoo.