Thursday, November 27, 2008

ThankFull

We had our Thanksgiving a few days early this year...and here is Colin, he got into the whipped cream.  I think he likes it?


This past month has been crazy and it has given me some time to realize how precious life is and how important family can be.  These are the things are am most thankful for right now...

* Family, both mine and Chris'. My cute sister should be having her baby any day, and my mother in law is beginning her battle with breast cancer, it's great to know we have such good medical care available to us.

*My Home, we couldn't be more grateful that we are not STILL in that dumpy apartment.  So many people can't get loans or are losing their homes and we are so happy to be blessed with our cute house.  

*Friends, I have a few amazing friends who I love forever!  I hope you know who you are!

*Last but NOT least Colin and Chris, my two boys!  You guys are the best, we have so much fun together!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone...it's the countdown to christmas, yippee!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

That was such a good post Ellz!! It is true, we all have so much to be thankful for!:) Oh and I loved the picture of Colin! He is so dang cute! O and go read my blog, I tagged ya!:) Love ya tons girly!

JanaB said...

SOOO cute!!!! I always think about the good times of "Jeru" during this time. . .all those singing occasions during this time were a pain, but I really LOVED them!!!! Maybe we could re-live the good old days. . . and Marcus singing "run run reindeer" I am so sad I can't make the Annual party, I have another annual party that was planned first. . . :( I will be home for 3 weeks. Lets get together!