Tuesday, November 30, 2010

finally! an update!






I know I know I suck at updating! Let's see here...well Im loving my new job and so grateful for the flexibility. In the month of september I think my body just kinda shut down and in one month I had tonsilitis which turned into a throat abcess which was caused by mono and then two weeks later I got strep! It was so nice to have a job where I could just not go in if I didn't need to. I really feel like it was my bodies way of telling me that I've been running on empty for too long and I need to just chill.
In october it was my little man's 3rd birthday. It was such an amazing day. I suprised him by parking a jeep power wheel in the garage. He was so excited and that made it so worth it. The week after we went to DisneyLand with my family! What an amazing time we had. The kids loved every minute of it and my little man was fearless. He even did the tower of terror. Such a freaking stud.
Its been almost 10 months since Chris passed away and this time of year is already proving to be hard. All the decorations that we bought together...the nativities that chris bought me every year. But this is my favorite time of year and I'm determined to make it memorable for colin. Now enough of my blabbering here's some pics!

5 comments:

Bradeigh said...

I love those pictures! I love my little nephew--he's such a cutie. And I love my sister! I hope we can do some fun things as a family to make this holiday season full of joy even though it will also be hard in many ways. You are an amazing, strong woman. I love you forever....sister you, sister me. Hallelujah! :)

Marcus Lane said...

love the updates... keep em coming ellz!!

Ashley said...

Sheeesh...it's about friggin' time. ha ha The pictures are great!

23 days until Christmas Adam-YES!!!

Jinksfam said...

I love the pics!! It looks like Disney was awesome!! I am so happy you are loving your job!! It seems to be the right place for you!! I miss ya and hope we can get together sometime soon.

Shana Smith said...

Ellie- you are one hot momma! Look at how adorable your hair is, you look fantastic! I think I might BUCH my hair (lesbian haircut, ha ha) and go blonde!! Your cute hair just gave me more inspiration in doing so! I am so glad to hear that you were able to have a fun vacation with your little boy, Coast would love the cars land too! Keep updating, I miss you!!