Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall!!!

Ok, so yes...it has been a long time since I last posted anything.  We have had a very fun beginning of fall.  We've been to the fair, the zoo, discovery gateway.  And had many more fun adventures.  Colin is still obsessed with cars, I cut about 13 inches of my hair off, and chris had a case of the swine flu!  But most importantly, we celebrated Colin's 2nd birthday on October 5th! I can't believe it's been 2 years!  Next week we start potty training...wish us luck!






5 comments:

Shana Smith said...

Ellie- Love the hair, it is soo cute short! And that little Colin is so sweet, cant believe he is 2! Time needs to slow down just a little bit!

Bradeigh said...

We love our Collie Bear! And our Ellie Bellie. And our Chris...Chris!

Jackie Sanders said...

LOVE your hair!
And the potty training thing...we're in the same boat! We start Monday, just after Lucys b-day.
Keep us all posted on it!

Jinksfam said...

Oh so.....Colin is getting so big!! I cant believe we have 2 year olds! ... I love your hair! It is so cute....and OMG Chris had the Swine Flu!? I hope he is ok... I miss you! Cant wait to see you soon!

Ashley said...

TOO CUTE!!