Monday, April 6, 2009

Entering the terrible two's


I guess it's true what they  say about the Terrible Two's.  They apparentely really do start at 18 months.  Colin officially turned 18 months yesterday...and had his first full out Temper Tantrum today.   Luckily it didn't last too long, but chris and I really had no idea what to do so we just kinda sat their and watched it unravel.  After about 5 minutes he chilled out and forgot what he was upset about.  I dont' know how I am going to do with this discipling stuff, I am really good at loving him and caring for him, but not so good at ...well any of the hard stuff.  

Look at that face though!  Could he be any cuter?   

4 comments:

Bradeigh said...

He is so cute! Enjoy the terrible two's. They can be fun--most of the time!

Ashley said...

How can you discipline that cute face! he he

You'll do great with discipline. It's always fun to see their funny little personalities come out-even if it's in a terrible way.

Hey, at least we can go through the terrible 2s together!!

Shana Smith said...

Ellie, Colin is so adorable! I dont know how good I am going to be at disciplining either, they are just so stinkin cute. Nate is going to have to take that role! :)

Jinksfam said...

Oh my gosh Ellie!! He is getting so big! He is just the cutest. Ethan saw his pic and said "Ethan" I said no....its Colin. I asked if he wanted to play with Colin and he said "Yup ... Yup I do!" Lets have a play date!