Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TAG?

So apparently Ashley "tagged" me and I am supposed to write 6 random things about me...ok.  I think this will be hard, cuz I am just a totally normal, run of the mill girl with no quirks...or am I?

*I love to cuddle...but it HAS to be on my terms, if chris tries to cuddle with me while I am sleeping I flip out.  I need my space!

*chris and I use seperate blankets to sleep.  We realized early on that we fight during the night if we share a blanket, so we each sleep with our very own queen sized blankets.

* I can't stand having my jackets zipped up to my neck, oh it makes me shudder just thinking about it.

* when I was younger I was in a really cool up and coming band called "freshlime".  We even had 2 hits!

* my cousin Joanna and I named a section of our neighbors yard and call it Freida Lane.  That's right...and we even have a song about it

* i knew a family who looked like jam...THEY DO!

3 comments:

Bradeigh said...

Yes, you're right, they do look like jam. We called them the Jamily! Love--your sis

Ashley said...

ha ha ha ha
I seriously laughed out loud. Did I ever tell you that my band name on Guitar Hero is Freshlime and I just taught Brandon the buttchin song. He couldn't believe that we had such amazing lyrics and he had never heard of us before.
he he he

Joanna said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! I laughed so hard! We were awesome! I miss Freida Lane!o and i'm pretty sure we had a song about everything!:) The Jam family is a classic, I LOVE IT!