Thursday, July 17, 2008

FINALLY!!!

After years of looking for a house, and months of watching and waiting for this house to be built...we finally are home owners!  I have to say, closing on a house was more stressful than planning a wedding and having a baby...put together!  Even with all the stress it has been so worth it, we love our new place!



We just closed! So much stress has just been relieved!

moving out...

moving in

doesn't it look pretty?

we have a pool in our subdivision and this is colins first swimming experience!
 

3 comments:

JanaB said...

Jeru! I am so thrilled for you, Chris and Colin!!!! I am also so jealous! It looks gorgeous! I have a really cute studio but I am too broke to buy any furniture. . your couches are so nice!

The Johnsons said...

Yea!!!!! You have your house. Now we have to get together so I can see it.

Ashley said...

What an adorable house. I miss it already. We need to go swimming again real soon. Love ya
~Ash